The program offers tailored courses that meet the diverse needs of professionals and diplomats, including written Modern Standard Arabic (MSA); reading and writing, and as well spoken and aural MSA and Egyptian Colloquial Arabic. We train diplomats and governmental employees in order to give them the necessary language skill set, needed for their jobs and life in the region.
One-on-one or small groups
Tutorials allow learners the opportunity to meet one-on-one with an experienced instructor for personalized instruction designed to help them meet their particular objectives. Our instructors will design a curriculum according to the set requirements, both in Modern Standard Arabic or Egyptian Colloquial, to help the learners achieve their goals. A further advantage of one-on-one an instruction is the flexibility in scheduling. The learner and instructor meet at the learners’ convenience during the day, evening or weekend hours.
Placement exams will be administered at the beginning of the program to determine each student’s level.
All instructors have excellent qualifications, in-depths knowledge and sound experience in teaching Arabic as a foreign language to high level diplomats and governmental employees with international missions, such as the United Nations, the European Union and embassies of various nations, such as the Australian Embassy, the Embassy of Sweden and the Malaysian embassy.
– A unique opportunity to learn Arabic in a short time
– Customized courses that are tailored to professionals and diplomats who are studying Arabic
– Extensive experience in teaching diplomats and governmental employees
– Flexible time frame
– Enabling participants to communicate in Arabic effectively and with confidence.
– Teaching participants to give speeches and make presentations on different topics in Arabic.
– Improving students’ professional writing skills for email, letters and reports.
– Enabling participants to make and receive telephone calls.
– Helping participants better understand idioms, accents, and body language used in the Arab world.
– Enabling participants to mix dialect and formal Arabic (MSA) in informal conversation.
– Improving skim-reading and scan-reading skills.
Most participants in this program are employees in embassies or other institutions thus have very busy schedules. To accommodate this, we offer flexibility in the program time depending on the participants’ schedules and numbers. We offer custom and semi-custom language programs on-site or off-site, short and intensive language workshops, as well as distance-learning options.
This program is organized per request. Please email email@example.com for times and activities of this program.